We are having so much fun hanging out at Grandma and Pappas house. She makes really yummy frosting!! We feel so blessed to be able to camp here and are making up for not seeing them for 2 years.

The kids started school last Monday. They are going to the same school that Matt went to. They even get to WALK. They have always rode the bus to school. We have a tradition of having a first day of school party so we invited some new friends over. It is a great way to meet our new friends.I am so proud of my kids for being so brave. I can't imagine how hard it would be to get dropped off in a room full of strangers. It has been hard for them, but they are doing their best. It is also hard for them because they know that this is all temporary. They are TROOPERS!!!!
2 comments:
What a neat legacy with them attending the same school! Have fun with all that family close by (jealous!)
I read this post awhile ago, but I had to read it again tonight because I miss you. I hope things are going well in Utah and that the kids are adjusting well in school. Bethany told me that Annie (Tom's sister) is a teacher there, but right in between the two kids. Bummer!
I hope you are doing well. And again, I miss seeing you at all these social events. You are LOVED and MISSED!!
Post a Comment