Growing up, I just had my Grandma Lee around until I was in 4th grade. The other 3 died before I was born. My kids are so lucky, they have 2 grandpas, a grandma AND a set of Great Grand Parents (The Riches). Rocky got to meet them for the first time. Don't you think Grandpa Rich looks like Colonial Sanders, he is darling!! They are amazing, they send a card for every birthday and anniversary in the family! Sure do love them! Don't mind Coop, I think he was possessed by a demon during this photo.
Rocky is on team Edward!
Cooper's wildest dreams all came true when he got a massive amount of Lego's as a hand me down. He calls them the MOTHER-LOAD! He had a couple instruction books and a heap of Lego's. He went through the pile and created 2 giant Star-wars creations from the instruction book, sounds easy but let me assure you it was not! We went through and sorted out the ones that we knew belonged into the above sorted pile. I would hand him what he needed and would send me to find the missing pieces in the above UNSORTED pile of MAYHEM! He would give me a hug as payment for finding missing pieces.


One of the best things about being in SLC is hanging out with old friends. We hiked up to Cecret lake with my dear friend Jen and her little tribe. We used to do this when our girls were tiny. I LOVE these mountains!! Rocky had things pretty easy in the pack except for the fact that he was almost carried away by giant squirrels!
5 comments:
Call me!! We are in Utah and have been trying to get a hold of you!
Love the hair! Looks like you are having a great time! We miss you!
Love the hair! Mike even said it was cute. And I LOVE all those legos - he's one lucky kid. And I simply laughed at Rocky's binky! I thought of you all day today. Ella was wearing a "Ruby dress" as I call them and we got lots of compliments on it. Thanks for sharing the wealth!
You're hair is really cute and fun...even after a hike! And you are a great mom, I can't even imagine how long it took to sort out the legos. Cooper's a lucky guy!
hey i love the hair! you made it sound horrible and it is darling!!! tell cooper he can come out of the closet!!! miss you guys. not the same without you!
Post a Comment