





Most of my growing up years, Saturdays in the winter meant one thing: skiing at Snowbird! I have great memories of skiing with my Dad, brothers, and friends. The most vivid memory is when I went DOWN the Chickadee lift (for those of you non skiers, you are supposed to ride up, ski down). It was so fun to bring my little Chickadudes to Snowbird. Wow, I forgot how HUGE these mountains are! I LOVE them!!! We went on the Alpine slide, bouncy toys, and Rubes and Coop rode the mechanical bull.
We are having a great time in SLC. We feel so blessed to be staying with Grandma and Papa, they are so good to us. We have partied like it is 1999, gone swimming, played with old friends, and eaten lots of apricots!
Even though we love being among friends and family, we feel pretty lost. We miss Bloomington and wonder what is next. Life is a roller coaster so we are just trying to enjoy the ride!
5 comments:
I'm glad you are enjoying the mountains. I miss them!
Sounds fun! I spent every saturday at Snowbird too as a kid. Maybe we crossed paths back in the day. Looks like you are having fun! Miss you guys though
Oh Chris I miss you! I'm sorry I haven't been able to call. We've had lots of company but this week your phone will ring and my lovely voice will be on the other end! Love you!
Sally
Looks like you guys are enjoying yourselves! So glad you are able to enjoy time with friends and family. We miss you!
Fun! We are hoping to visit Snowbird topay. LOVE those mountains.
Post a Comment