Thursday, February 24, 2011

It is official...

We will be flying out of Salt Lake on March 8! Matt found us a house in Longmeadow, Massachusetts. It is minutes from the Connecticut border where his work is. I am starting to get nervous. We are so excited to start the next chapter of our lives, but very sad to leave all our friends and family here.

10 comments:

Emily said...

What?!?! You've been in Utah and we didn't even know it? How did I miss that--and YOU?

Mo-Reen said...

Border town!!!! Whoo! It is an adventure straddling two states. I am assuming the Mass/Conn thing will be slightly cooler than the ID/UT thing that we are doing. Good luck! We are so excited for you guys! I hope the move goes smoothly and the kids are angels on the flight.

Erin said...

We are so sad that you are leaving but so glad to have been put in the same place as you for awhile. Hooray for great blessings!

Nancy said...

Hooray!! How wonderful to know that you have a great place to live and that the Lord is taking care of you! :) We feel truly blessed to have had you near these past several months! Thanks for sharing your lives with us! We'll miss you!!

Lori Ellsworth said...

So glad that things are falling into place for you! Good luck with the final move!!

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you guys!!! I can't wait to hear about all of your new adventures there!

amy stansel said...

Yay! Congrats!! I am so so happy for you guys! Amazing how everything always seems to work out....just not as we plan but look at how it works out! We're so happy for your family. Post pictures of your new home!!

Jenner said...

good luck! super super super excited for you! so glad matt is loving it.

Elisabeth Dibble said...

Peng! You will be missed in SLC, but what a great place to be headed! I am so excited for you guys and your upcoming adventures. :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't know about your new adventure. Good luck in your new area and with Matt's new job - knowing you, you will all settle in, find many friends, and explore the new homeland before the year is through! Love you all,
Merri