We have known living in Salt Lake would be temporary, so I don't know why it is so hard to say goodbye. We have been so blessed to be surrounded by family and friends.
The Riches have been so good to us to let us live with them. Ed and Morrissa are 2 of the most amazing people I know. It has been great to REALLY get to know them. They have taken such good care of us. I love that my kids got to know them so closely. Rocky growls at Papa Rich every time he sees him, and wants Grandma Rich to hold him any chance he gets. We will miss them so!!
We will miss hanging out with our cousins, aunts and uncles. We loved getting together every Sunday with the Riches or Petersons. We are blessed to be surrounded with AMAZING family!! It is going to be hard to not be with them.
I have love, love, loved our ward here. We made instant friendships that will be lifelong. I LOVED working with the young women. I look up to these cute girls so much and will miss them like crazy. The leaders that I got to work with are incredible women. My life is richer for getting to be with them.
I am blessed to have the most amazing girlfriends. I have loved all the time I got to spend with my girls. Thanks for eating, laughing, listening and crying with me.
Life is GOOD!!
We are so excited to see our daddy! It will be a month that we have been apart. Yippee for being all together. I am excited to see our new place. I have only seen it on Google maps. I can't wait to have TONS of new adventures and to meet my new friends.
I am NOT excited for our flight. I pray that we are by nice people that understand 17 month old babies or that Rocky will sleep!!!
9 comments:
Good luck dear Riches! I know wonderful things are ahead for all of you.
Good Luck!! I'm so excited for your new adventure!
Okay, so Perhaps a Project is The Searle Family. I'm working on a new project blog and I guess I hadn't logged out :)
Good luck Chrispy! We hope all goes well (on the flight and forever more)!
Good luck! I can't wait to hear all about it once you get settled!
I will eat, laugh, listen and cry with you anytime. I can't wait to come visit you!! I luv your guts!!
Good Luck. What a great adventure for your family. I love checking in on your blog every once and a while. Take Care.
We will all miss you guys but we're so excited for your new adventures!! Take luck! :)
What fun posts!! I enjoyed reading all your posts and enjoying each and every picture. Mike is just a little jealous about the tour, but I think he'll get over it. :-) SOOOO glad Rocky was good for you on the flight! And what a cute kid he is, although he looks like a trouble maker, especially on that piano. :-) Sure love you! Glad you made it safely!
Post a Comment