Monday, June 2, 2014

Let's delve into TWELVE!!!






Happy birthday to this beautiful 12 year old.
12 things I love about my Ruby Girl
  1. She makes me want to be a better person.
  2. The way she sticks her tongue out in all her selfies
  3. I never have to get on her to do homework.  She does it on her own and does an amazing job.
  4. She can figure out just about any song on the piano by ear.  Her piano skills give me goosebumps.
  5. When I am having a bad day she offers to rub my head or feet.
  6. She gets the hiccups when she laughs.
  7. She is fun to shop with.
  8. This girl loves to read more than anyone I have ever met.
  9. She can get Rocky to do things that no one else can.  He adores her.  
  10. She gives heart felt gifts.  She observes what is important to me and creates amazing gifts to represent them.
  11. You know where you stand with Ruby.  
  12. She is mine.  This girl introduced me to my dream job of being a mom.
I love you Miss Mouse!

No comments: