Monday, June 2, 2014

Random shots and thoughts




 General Conference Cinnamon Rolls came and went.  This was my all time record: 21 DOZEN!  Each time I make them I swear I will never do it again.  Then when we start eating and sharing them I forget what a pain in the neck that many cinnamon rolls are and enjoy a few...or 6.  This year we had 65 people come over to our tiny house. 

During conference we get creative so the kids will stay and listen.  We snuggle, do pedicures, Lego's, or cut out snowflakes.  We tried one of those games that you eat an M&M each time you hear certain words.  Unfortunately my kids would eat 15 each time they heard a pronoun.

I love listening to conference every 6 months.  I feel like the inspired words are directed to me.  I have my battery recharged and feel like I can keep on keeping on.  I know that we have a prophet of God and modern day apostles that teach us the the things that our Heavenly Father wants us to know.
 Man that was the L.O.N.G.E.S.T. winter I can remember!  So happy for spring!
You know it was a good bath when enough dirt comes off your body to write your name in the said dirt.  Especially when your name is YODA!
Happy 1/2 birthday to this little man.  Where did my baby go?

These characters were sighted at Walmart. 
Taste test in a tee-pee with tigers.  Happy T day at preschool.
 Look who is learning to ride his bike!
 This kid will read anywhere and everywhere.  He takes a book with him wherever he goes.  LOVE THAT KID!!


Remember I mentioned how we were thrilled when the 6 month long polar vortex left us?  We have got out and enjoyed the sunshine any chance we can.
Sometimes my kids are crazy...
I don't know where they get if from.
Coop has a new obsession: ORIGAMI.  I love how he is totally into something and puts all of his efforts into that hobby.  Then he moves onto something else.  He was crazy about Rainbow loom.  Now he is an Origami expert.
Family portrait by Yoda


 Couldn't get a good shot of all of us together on Easter so here are my favorite buddy shots. 

 Happy Easter
 The world is his canvas.  It took WEEKS to get all that Sharpie out of his belly button!
 My brother Rob sent me this Kimono from his mission when I was 5.  I love that it is special to Ruby.
 Black bean avacado pizza.  Come visit me and I will take you there.








No comments: