Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Visitors, birthdays and other random thoughts.




















So thankful for Grandparents that come to visit.  We love having Papa and Sharon come for so many reasons.  They always find new places we have never been.  They have faithfully come to visit each year that we have been here.  I cherish the time I get to hang out with my dad.  He is good to his very core.  I am so thankful for his testimony of the Savior, his example of making friends with everyone, and his easy going nature.  One of my favorite things he shared with me was the 11th commandment, don't get too damn serious.  That is coming from my dad who never swears.  I love him with all of my heart.  I am so thankful for his wife Sharon.  I love knowing that he always has someone looking out for him and that will keep him active.  We are so thankful to have her in the Peterson family.  




My baby turned 6!  He loves all things Nerf hence the cake.  At school Matt and I were Royal Readers for his birthday.  Matt read Frog and Toad.  He has the best reading voices you ever did hear.  
Cooper started playing the French Horn this year in school.  I love the red ring he gets on his lips when he practices, when is the operative word in that sentence.


I physically can't go past a thrift store with out popping in to see if they have any Fiestaware.  I have found several pieces, lucky me!  To appease my angry children we love to try on glasses.  


I have a thing for murals.  I love all the colorful murals in Amerst.  
My boys love to stick my earrings in my ears.
Rocky had his first season of soccer.  He rocked it.  He plays all the time with his siblings so he has had some pointers.  Matt and I coached Ruby and Coopers 6-8 grade co-ed soccer team.  I don't have a clue about soccer but I am a great cheerleader and can get people where they need to be and send out team emails.  

My dear friend just had a beautiful baby girl.  It was awesome watching my baby love another baby.  Babies are heavenly.  I miss having babies around.  It just about tore my heart out sending Rocky to full day Kindergarten.  I have always wanted to be a mom.  It is totally my dream job.  It  feels pretty lonely eating lunch by myself after 14 years of having a buddy around.

1 comment:

lisa h said...

Didn't know that BOB got hitched!! good for him :)
♥ ya mooner P