Here is a fun little game.. leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't mater if you've known me for a sort time or a long time, anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
5 comments:
I remember the first time I met you, you were on a walk and you invited me to a dress party. I'm so glad we became friends. Are you leaving today, if not come by, we'll be home all day. I would love to see you once more. Also, did you have a nephew come home from a mission a couple of months ago. We had a newly returned missionary speak in our ward and his last name was Peterson. Aaron and I both commented on how great his talk was. Anyway. love ya.
Oh Chris, the first memories that come to mind are pretty gross! Let me think about another one...
I remember when we rode our mountain bikes up City Creek Canyon. I thought I was going to die. Did we make it to the top, or did we give up early?
Chrispy, our first quarter of college, Amy Iverson decided that we should be friend since we both had boyfriends leaving on missions so we went to lunch at Market Street and had clam chowder & bread!! Nearly 15 years later and I don't know what I'd do without you!! I'm just glad you didn't marry your missionary and I married mine!!! Love ya Matt!! Now I think I'm going to go have a good cry!! I will miss you so much!!
All the memories you left on mine, and more. Especially C.I., Your green thong in the parking lot of Crossroads, introducing me to 'Girls just want to have fun', many trips, dinners, swimming, I just know how we are going to survive without you. Miss ya girl.
Sewer germs on the way home from Libbie Edwards. Why did I always end up with them? I am so glad you are my friend!
Post a Comment