Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Barbarian Boy

We have already had 2 Thanksgiving meals and still have a week to Thanksgiving! We had a Partners Club dinner, Coopers school had a feast, and the Kelley Kids Club had a Thanksgiving potluck. Cooper loves the drumstick! I love that it is bigger than his own thigh bone! Matt saw it and wondered where he got the icecream cone from (Matt is lacking in the sleep department!)

4 comments:

Laura said...

Gotta love the turkey! FYI - If you have a few minutes, I tagged you on my blog!

The Lowe Family said...

Go Coop! Go! I love that he ate that Turkey leg. Your kids are really great. :) It was fun seeing you twice today. How lucky am I?

Jedda said...

that looks like a state fair prize!

Lisa said...

I admit I was with Matt at first, I had to take a sechond look to see what it was...