Every time I hear that phrase, I am reminded how blessed we are.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Brown County State Park
Cooper and I visited Brown County State Park. It was BREATH TAKING! There are trees everywhere, and they are all amazing. Cooper took this picture. Too bad the 30 I took of him didn't work!
beautiful picture Chris. I do miss the mountains and the gorgeous colors of fall!. Chris will you email me so that I can add you to view my blog.. apparently my sister said they had something about blogs on KSL last week that has scared my entire family to do privacy on their blogs and I would like to invite you. Talk to you soon! Amy
7 comments:
what an amazing place!
WOW!!! Can we come and visit?
That is beautiful!!!!!
WOW! That's truly amazing!
WOW! Cooper has wonderful talent! The leaves look much more beautiful than they did just two weeks ago. I love how the sun is hitting them - gorgeous!
beautiful picture Chris. I do miss the mountains and the gorgeous colors of fall!. Chris will you email me so that I can add you to view my blog.. apparently my sister said they had something about blogs on KSL last week that has scared my entire family to do privacy on their blogs and I would like to invite you. Talk to you soon! Amy
that is the most gorgeous picture i've ever seen. look at you, sexy thang!
Post a Comment