Friday, November 14, 2008

Edinburgh


One of our dearest friends, Grammy Nora, was in Indiana this week!!! I can't believe how excited I get when a friend comes to see us. We met her in Edinburgh which is about an hour from Bloomington. I have known Nora for most of my life. She is one of the funniest people I have ever met. It felt so good to laugh. She took us to Ruby Tuesdays (one of Ruby's personal favorites!) and spoiled us at the outlets. I feel so blessed to have so many AMAZING women in my life! Thanks for everything Grammy Nora!

While we were looking around at the stores, my kids would hide in the racks of clothes (see above picture). The highlight of the evening was Cooper pulling one of the racks to the ground in Eddie Bauer! It's a good thing he is so DARN CUTE!

The weather warmed up this week a bit, but it has rained for 4 days straight. All those beautiful leaves I have been bragging about are gone. It is crazy, now there is all this new stuff to see that I have never seen before because it was covered by trees.

4 comments:

Loni said...

Great pic of Coop in the rack!

Kara said...

Ok, freak me out. The title looks like at first glance, Edinbourgh which is in SCOTLAND. I'm like what is she doing in Scotland? But it looks like Edinburgh is a little bit closer to you. Glad you had a visiter. Wish I could be one.

Luke and Marin said...

Oh fun! I've been wanting to go there!

Jenner said...

that is awesome that cooper pulled down a rack. love it.