
Our backyard!

Looking up at the owl that wanted to prey upon my children, with a UFO landing behind us.


These pictures are out of order, sorry I don't know how to fix that. We have the most beautiful wooded area behind our house. The trees have been so dense that we couldn't go back there. We ventured in there today. The kids spotted an owl, sitting in a knot in a tree. He looked like he wanted to eat us!

We had party after party this week.
Seriously,this in one happinin' town!- Trick or treating to all the Greek frat/sorrority houses. (Cooper was invited to throw a pie in this HUGE frat boys face. It was hillarious! Man, he has a good arm.)
- Coopers class party.
- pumpkin carving for Ruby's class
- Teter-Treat
- Faculty Auction
- Ruby's Class party
- Kelley Kids Club party and trick or treating in Elletsville (the picture above- I am SOOO thankful Ruby didn't drop beautiful little Ella Jean)
- Pumpkin Launch (ready, aim, fire, KERSPLAT) Awesome!
- Sugar Cookies-a Rich family tradition
- Graphing trick or treat candy-another Rich family tradition, notice how I am passed out on the side of the picture!
- and all the normal stuff!

Ruby is the Flamingo on the far left. She is in love with the race car driver in the middle.

Mummy wrap! He better not try this at home!

I love all the expressions in this picture.

Cooper is the Ninja on the front row. He has told me several times that "
injas don't have mouths".
HI YA!
Making sugar cookies. Yummy! I should know, I ate about 10 of them.
6 comments:
awe i love it! i'm so sad you guys couldn't stop at our house this year to warm up. love you!
looks like kit kats were the big winner this year.
I love Ruby's face on that last one!
I love the candy bar graph!!!
Ha Ha! I outsmarted Blogger and found your blog through Jenner's. Your kids look so great in their costumes. And, your cupcakes for the dessert party look fabulous. We are excited for dinner this Sunday!
looks like your Halloween week was busy and fun. How do you find all the fun things to do. You are great...Papa Gus would be proud that Rubs likes the race car driver esp. #20. Jenna has a love interest too, so funny to see who they pick. Loved the organization of the candy. love and miss ya
Post a Comment