I was so proud of myself. I drove me and the kids up to INDY as everyone calls it here. I am terrified of driving on freeways when I have no clue where they are going. I did it!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Here comes winter!
I was so proud of myself. I drove me and the kids up to INDY as everyone calls it here. I am terrified of driving on freeways when I have no clue where they are going. I did it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Your plate looks awesome!!! I want to make one just like it next year! I need to go get mine.
LOVE the plate! Nice work. I, like Beth, need to go pick mine up sometime.
Man, if you would stop having so much fun you might miss me a little bit! J/k So glad that you are so happy!
Ruby is so beautiful. She looks so much like you. I have to agree with the comment from steph. You are having way too much fun.
i didn't know it costs $15 to park at the tailgate. when we went on sat, we just drove right in. oops!
You seem so happy out there. You are having so many new experiences. I wish I was out there with you. Miss you... are you coming home for christmas?
Post a Comment