Poor Coop, he has had his cast on for 3 weeks now. We go to the Scott's pool almost everyday and Coop just hangs out and watches us or plays on my iPod. I let him in the kiddy pool with a bag on his hand and of course he fell in and soaked it. Luckily it dried ok. 7 more days!!!! Man that thing STINKS! I hope he isn't growing mushrooms down it!

We attended the annual Frog Jump in Dublin, Ohio. They had these huge frogs that the kids could race. Most of the frogs just sat there so you could hit the grass behind them, blow on them, pat them on the behind or whatever would make them move. So much fun! 
Ohio is covered with different farms, mostly corn. We found this little gem of a farm where you could pick your own raspberries! There were millions of them! No wonder they are so dang expensive in the store, it takes forever to pick them! After about a half hour of picking, Cooper called me over to see how he had picked LOTS of berries. I think it was the sequal to Blueberries for Sal minus the bears! You can see how many he had picked. I told the farmer to weigh my kids before and after and he could charge me for what was eaten. They were oh so yummy. We put them on our favorite 4th of July cake (a week early).OK now I have to vent. Do you ever have a day where you don't LOVE being a mom? I was so mad at my darling offsprings that I sent them to bed at 7:30 before FHE! I washed Cooper's mouth out with soap, did lots of time outs, counted to 10, etc! I know I love them, but today I sure didn't like them. I think I am experiencing the recipe for disaster: raging pregnant lady hormones + heat + support hose + homesick + 2.5 month "camp out" + no school = CRAZY LADY! I might also add that I don't even want to know what my next bra size is, I am probably going to have to order some udder aperatus from the local seed and feed! One of the few stores in this teeny tiny little town.
I look in at my lovily children and think, how could I have been so mad at these sweet faces and then I remember that they are refueling for tommorrow!
5 comments:
Oh Chris. I do know how you feel. When my kids were that age, 7:00pm WAS their regular bedtime. It was Heavenly!
You look adorable! I'm glad you had fun picking raspberries and at the pool. Sadly enough, I already feel that way sometimes about being a mom ... and I only have one and she's not even one yet! Oh, the things I have to look forward to. :) Just remember that you ARE a good mom and that they love you. Less than two months until we get to see each other again. Wahoo!
I'm with you on the homesick thing! Although I'm a little confused right now as to what "home" is because we miss you guys in Bloomington, but I also miss our Salt Lake City too. Can't wait to see you at the end of the summer- we'll have to get together lots to make up for lost time!!
Hellooo!! How are you guys! First things first- I am so excited you are preggie! What are you havin and when are you due?! And I haven't experienced mommy-frustrations yet. Audrey is such a stinkin good baby...but that kinda makes me nervous...if she's super good now is she going to be a major terror in the near future??? Take care and say hi to the rest of the clan!
Bahahaha! Chris, you can give some of your extra chest to me, we all know I need it
Post a Comment