Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Lego my eggo...

In the Rich family we eat, drink, and sleep Legos. Really, Rocky eats them (and poops them) and Cooper sleeps with them. Well turns out, we will be even more involved with Lego, Matt just accepted an offer to work for them!!! We are absolutely delighted! They are located in Enfield, Connecticut which is northern central CT, minutes from the Massachusetts border. Man, I can't spell either state yet! We are just 2 hours from just about everything: Boston, NYC, etc. We are so excited to embark on this next adventure!

Many of you have asked what our plan is. Matt will leave NEXT week, if we have found a place to live we will all go out together. He starts on Valentines day. If we don't have a place yet, the rest of us will fly out once he finds one. Once again we are packing up our stuff! Deja vu!!

I am so proud of Matt, he has worked long and hard to get this job. We can't wait. We will miss our amazing families and friends. Let the new chapter of our lives begin!

17 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations! That is SO awesome and so exciting! I can't wait to hear all about your new adventures in Connecticut! (Nathan says, "Cool!" too!)

mbunker said...

So Happy for you guys! We are excited to be just 6 hours from you!

Abbigail said...

Congratulations to All! Happy moving.

Anna Peterson said...

Sooo happy for you guys. I'm sure its going to be awesome. I'm glad we got to see you guys a few times while you were here. And thanks again for the blanket, it is my very first baby thing! :) Love you guys!

Lisa said...

mooner p...how exciting!! what a fun adventure you are starting and sounds like it is close to lots of fun places! (we may have to come visit) we are not into legos at our house YET...but the boy is on his way so, I figure we will be there in a couple of years :)
HAPPY HAPPY for you and your fam!!

Unknown said...

Congrats!

katyasmommy said...

Gabe is here begging for the lego waffle set. You'll need to let us know where to find it.

miche said...

LEGO! That sounds like such a cool job. Congrats Chris - I know you guys have put in the long haul to get this far. Good luck on the East Coast!!!

Sara said...

Hooray! Hurray!

Amber said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. Good luck with the move!

Dave and Catherine said...

Sounds like the job is worth the wait. We're excited to be close(ish) to you guys & hope that you visit! We're also hoping to be up by Martha's Vineyard in March, so depending on the time, maybe we'll come visit you!

Luke and Marin said...

Yeah! We are soo happy for you guys. Selfishly, I'm sad you're leaving, but I know it's a great opportunity for your family! I can't wait to read up on all of your adventures!!

El Guapo said...

THAT'S WONDERFUL NEWS!!! I'm going to go out and invest in some more Legos right now!

Lori Ellsworth said...

That sounds like such a great job! Sooo happy for you and Matt! Your family is going to have so many fun adventures on the east coast!

Jess said...

Congrats Chris! Now I really have to call you about the blog book :)

Jedda said...

That seriously sounds perfect for you guys! I'm so excited for you!

Katie said...

Congratulations! We're up in Maryland and are um, still adjusting! I've heard Connecticut is great! Good luck