Wednesday, May 13, 2015
Utah Part 2
Matt and the bigs had to get back to real life. Rocky and I stayed for an extra week. I can't even describe how much fun I had hanging out with family and friends. My fairy god mother hooked me up with her toilet brush wand. This was my SIL's dress for the waltz, I just had to try it on. I forgot how much fun it is to twirl and act like a princess.
I got to run with my dear friend Jen. We have been through a lot together.
I love to see my kids have the same fun with papa that I got to have as a little girl.
Rocky's Marble run.
Loved spending time with my dad. He is such a good man. When I grow up I want to be like him. He looks for the good in everyone and gives them the benefit of the doubt. Life has given him plenty of lemons and he just keeps living life to the fullest as he drinks his lemonade.
These are my Gamma Gals. We met in an LDS Sorrority. You would not believe how much power and strength is in this group of girls. We have all been through some crazy stuff. No matter what we are there for each other. Love these ladies.
These women are some of the best you will ever meet. My SIL's would give you the shirts off their back, in fact they often do. Anytime I am wearing something cute, it came from one of these sweet ladies. These women have become my dear, dear friends. Becky gave up her house and her car for us. Rich women are the greatest.
I am so thankful for Sharon. She takes such great care of my dad. She keeps him exercising and eating healthy. She is helping him clean out his house. She is a great companion to him. She also takes good care of us.
Kim and Shelli have been my BFF's since kindergarten. So thankful for these good ladies. They kept me out of trouble many times.
We went to the Tulip Festival with our dear friends the Spartis from Longmeadow. I love color and there was much to love there!
Costco date with Papa.
Another highlight was BYU Women's Conference with Nancy and her dear friend Jana. We had so much fun zipping past the massive crowds of women on our bikes. It was just the spiritual pick me up I needed. Nancy is one cool cat. She rides a unicycle and slides down banisters. I am so thankful for her amazing example of charity.
Saying goodbye is always the pits.
Back to BDL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment