Friday, September 26, 2008

Bowling, Rain and Attack of the killer Ketchup!



Cooper loves his "bowling shoes".  He keeps asking to go bowling so he can wear them.  Unfortunately they wouldn't let him wear them.  Fortunately, the real bowling shoes looked exactly like dads!
When it rains here, it pours!  It was amazing how warm the rain was on our bare feet.  As the grass was inundated with water, all of these crickets started hopping for there lives!  
Rubes was shaking up the ketchup to put on her hot dog, when KABOOM, it exploded!  Good times!  The funny thing about this picture is I made her sit there, covered in ketchup, as I ran to get the camera!

2 comments:

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

Cute blog! I love the ketchup picture, that is funny that it exploded. Congrats on getting Hoosier Healthwise finally, I bet it was a relief. Talk to you later!

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

I go by both-whatever works for me. What about you...do you go by Chris or Crispy? I saw that was written on your nametag at the BBQ and have heard some people call you that