Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Preschool & Wonderlab!!

After much anticipation, Cooper started at Sherwood Oaks Christian Preschool. I was very impressed. His teachers are darling. We are going to have to get used to the "pledge to the Bible" and the "Pledge to Christianity".
We have been hearing about the WONDERLAB for months. Tonight we got to go for FREE with Matt's school. We had so much fun. I love the looks on my kids faces as they discover something new. PRICELESS!!
Rubes loved this full body impression maker ( you know the small one made of nails that makes an imprint of your hand).
This was a 2 story climbing sculpture. All the other grown ups were chickens:)

5 comments:

Liz said...

Chris-Your blog makes me happy! I love seeing all of the things you are up to! You are such a fun person and I miss you! I ran into Jen at the park this morning and she asked about you. She said that your girls have talked on the phone and written letters. So cute for young girls to have best friends!!!

Kara said...

Pledge to the Bible? To christianity? I had to laugh at that one. SO how does it go. I pledge aliegence to this bible of the christian school of where ever? That's a good one.

Amy said...

That looks like you had lots of fun at the Wonderlab. I can't wait to have children and beable to do those kinds of things, without looking like a stalker of little kids Ü (Your kids are once again, adorable... they have both you and Matt in them, most definitely)

Luann said...

I just made Chris' Mac and Cheese and i thought of you. So I went to my computer, yes, my computer and pulled up your blog. I miss you and wanted to see what was going on in the Rich family. I love reading and looking at the pictures. What fun you're having. I'm so glad things are going so well. I don't think i could handle the snakes. No, I know I couldn't handle the snakes. Well, I just wanted you to know I miss you.

Jenner said...

we really need to try out the wonderlab. too bad we missed the free night.