Monday, September 22, 2008

LIons & Tigers & Bears OH MY....





Saturday we went to the Exotic Feline Rescue Center.  Lets just say it was like Jurasic Park but with really big cats!  They were all in cages, but most of them were chain link.  If you got too close the animals would pounce and ROAR!  Ruby got to close to a cage and this 600 lb tiger pounced towards her!!!!  I almost peed my pants!!  It was an unforgettable experience.  So glad we went, so glad we made it out alive!  And yes, we really are as close to the felines as it looks!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Ok I am a dork...it totally works! I don't know what happened that last time I tried! DOh. Anyways, you guys look like you are having so much fun! I wish you were closer :) Are you loving it?

Shawnee - Sassy in Sweatpants said...

You're brave...that's scary shiz!

miche said...

That looks so cool. my kids would love it!