Cheap gas- double coupons
- trees, trees, trees
- great weather
- great family
- animals everywhere
- Brewsters
- Chocolate Moose
- Aldis
- YMCA
- Lower Cascades Park
- Bryan Park Pool
- Farmers Market
- Monroe County Library
- 4th street restraunts
- great people
- Wonderlab
- "Name the roadkill game" (lots of live animals, makes lots of squished ones too!)
- Clear Creek Trail
- Kelley Kids
- MBA Partners Club
- University Ward
- Rogers School (PE, Music, Art Specialists and a full time school nurse!)
8 comments:
I'm so glad you like your new home! See, moving isn't so bad!
great list, except the gas doesn't seem so cheap all of a sudden. if the WSJ is telling me that the price per barrel is at a 5 month low, why did it jump 27 cents in the last week????!!! dang it!!!
You are so cute! Love the list!
Cutest picture. I'm so glad you like it there but don't like it TOO much that you won't come home!!!
P-
I love how positive you always are. I wish I had been that excited and positive about things when we moved. I'm still having a hard time admitting that I like it here after 3.5 years because I am still so shocked that I actually had to move here and I miss Utah so much. Thanks for inspiring me to do better.
ooh you all look so cute! I'm really glad you guys love it over there, but please don't get too attached - we miss you too much over here to have you stay there forever!
You all look so good and happy!!! Looks like there is plenty to do and explore. Grandma and Papa Gus miss you all...love ya lots
I love that there are so many things to love in your Indiana home! Ben is flying out for an interview in NYC this week. Not quiet as homey as Bloomington for sure. We'll just have to see how things work out. Tell the fam hi for us!
Post a Comment