Monday, September 1, 2008

Turkey for me and Turkey for you...

Bloomington has an amazing ethnic diversity.  There is a street of old houses that have been turned into about 12 ethnic restaurants.  We have a goal to try all of them in the next 2 years.  For our first hot date we tried the Turkish one.  Not bad, the seating was a little tricky in a skirt.  Thanks Tye and Jenner for watching our dudes.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh.... I didnt even know you moved!! So much for my family telling me anything! I just found your blog address as well. (I dont know why I didnt have it before) It sounds like you are getting settled in your new area! How Fun! Thanks for all the great comments on my blog.

miche said...

whoa Chris, is that a denim mini-skirt? Pretty tough to wear kneeling at a table :-) sounds like a fun dinner!

Jenner said...

your welcome. did they serve you turkey in a big brown shoe?